EMBRACE THE SPACE WITHIN
After hosting thousands of floats for our community, it became evident that many people want to share what they found in our tanks; unpacking and integrating the events of a float session, whether by talking or simply by holding space, can be almost as crucial as the float itself. Discussing the experience can deepen and integrate the effects of floating so we are most happy to offer our new Inner Space Retreat, a package combining the benefits of floating and counselling.
Following a 90-minute float in one of our state-of-the-art rooms, float calmly into our serene counselling space, where you can share an hour with our Masters level counsellor.
The space is confidential, nonjudgmental, and informed by cutting-edge counselling and psychotherapy. The counselling session can include:
- Talking and integration
- Mindfulness and guided meditation
- Philosophical counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and solution-focused counselling
Inner Space Retreat
- 90-minute float
- 60-minute integration counselling
- Get the combined benefits of both floating and counselling
- Private 60-minute counselling session with our Registered Clinical Counsellor
- Work on specific issues or explore the past and the present
About Our Counsellor:
As a counsellor and psychotherapist, I aspire to develop a container that is safe and strong enough to hold space for any topic or issue. Informed by somatic therapy, philosophical counselling and Buddhist meditation, I offer post-float integrative counselling sessions for those who feel the need to talk about their float, work on specific issues, or just take the time before re-entering the world. No experience is too weird to talk about!
Aron Buky-Tompa MC, RCC has his Master of Counselling from City University, and as a Registered Clinical Counsellor, his services may be covered by extended health insurance. He has been described by his clients as “calm”, “grounded”, “deep” and with “really positive energy.”
– Dr Ingrid Pacey, psychiatrist, PI and therapist for MAPS MDMA-assisted psychotherapy research.